Monday, February 28, 2011

Things That Fly

I never know what I'm going to find that I
want to photograph. After reviewing the photos I snapped
today, I realized that I must have been looking for things that fly,
as that's what I have the most photos of.


Two geese were busy chatting at a park in Des Moines. I
managed to get reasonably close before they took off. They were
separated from the other geese and looked as if they were in deep conversation.


A day at the beach for the geese.


This airplane must have just taken off from the Des
Moines airport as I wasn't far from there when I took
this picture of it.


I came across a yard with about a dozen robins
hopping around. Hoping this means spring is near.


Some of the geese in flight at the park.


This was one of the chatty geese, when he finally noticed
me approaching, taking off. I loved how the sunshine made
the water sparkle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts