Sunday, October 7, 2012

Winter Trees and Open House

I love looking at the ordinary
in ways that are unordinary.
I was taking photos on a winter day
at Jester Park when
I looked up and noticed the trees and the sky.
I liked the view.


Here's me.
Probably the only time you'll see
a photo of me on my blog.
Yesterday was my open house
for my photography show
at Christian Photo.
This picture was taken
during the open house.
Thanks to friends and family
who came to the open
house, and to those who
support me even though
they weren't able to be there.


I am so thankful to Christian Photo
for giving me the opportunity to display
my work.
Thanks Christian Photo!


And last, but not least,
I couldn't leave out the one
who really runs the show at
Christian Photo,
Vinnie.
He's a great
little dog.
I think he might be the
manager
of the joint. : p


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts